Ready to build better boundaries in your relationships?
The Empath Empowerment Coaching Program is the perfect fit for you if…
- You’re an empathic, sensitive, compassionate person with no shortage of passion for loving, helping, and supporting others BUT you’re also tired of feeling burnt out, overwhelmed, and misunderstood in your relationships.
- You’re on a personal development journey: You’re up-leveling in consciousness and upgrading your thoughts about who you are and what you deserve.
- You’re a go-getter, an action-taker, and an ambitious person who’s ready to finally face those sticky self-limiting beliefs that are holding you back from receiving the abundance that you truly deserve in this lifetime.
- You’re incredibly intuitive, insightful, and you’ve always been interested in self-discovery and self-awareness.
- You love learning about yourself on a deeper level so that you can self-advocate for yourself and your needs. And who are we kidding? You’re probably interested in learning how you can understand your loved ones better too, because we’re all wired so differently.
- You’re ready to set healthy boundaries in your relationships.
- You’re aware that the personal development journey starts with working on yourself, first.
But you’re feeling overwhelmed, burnt out, and misunderstood.
Have you been feeling overwhelmed and burnt out energetically? Maybe you’re tired of having poor boundaries and feeling misunderstood in your relationships?
The key to building more connection, intimacy, respect, and understanding in our relationships is to first learn more about ourselves so that we can get clear on our own individual identity.
I mean, you’ve always felt different than others, right? And maybe you’ve felt like you could never quite put your finger on the reason why.
Or maybe you’re growing to accept your uniqueness and quirks, but it’s still tough for you to explain who you truly are at your core to your loved ones, co-workers, or friends.
Because they just don’t get you. Right?
It’s tough for you to show up for yourself and your needs, because you’re so focused on making sure that everyone else is taken care of all of the time.
This makes it pretty difficult to honor your boundaries and say “no” when you need to. And having no boundaries in place and not having a way to self-advocate for yourself in your relationships sounds like a recipe for disaster, doesn’t it?
By the end of the day, you’ve probably found yourself absorbing the emotions and energy of others, you’re caught in a negative mindset spiral, and you’re filled with self-limiting beliefs about what you can be, do, or have within your personal and professional life.
You know that self-awareness is key.
I was inspired to start my business because I’m passionate about helping other empaths gain a deeper understanding of themselves and their inner wiring.
This is key to be able to clearly understand who we truly are at our core, how we thrive best, and what we need to feel happiness in our relationships.
It wasn’t too long ago that I was feeling stuck in a state of disempowerment within my relationships. I was always trying to understand others and show up for their personal needs, but I always put my needs on the back burner, let myself burn out, and never really honored what I needed as an individual.
I was so burnt out and extremely overwhelmed (energetically and emotionally). I lacked solid boundaries and I was really tired of feeling misunderstood by my loved ones.
“How can I get them (i.e., my husband, family, friends, colleagues) to understand me better?” I’d always ask myself.
Looking back, what I wish I could’ve told myself is that I really needed to understand myself better on a deeper level.
I needed to learn how I was wired internally (and boy, learning that I was an introverted empath was a game changer). I needed to develop a deeper understanding of what my true needs were and what boundaries I needed to set in place.
Back in the day, I used to lack the self-awareness of who I really was at my core and what I truly needed to both function on a day to day basis as a sensitive person and to embody a more empowered version of myself.
In order to honor my energetic needs and boundaries, I had to learn more about how I perceived the world and how I made decisions, based on my own unique wiring.
I needed to know more about how my nervous system was wired so that I could maintain my energetic needs. I needed this self-understanding to self-advocate for what I truly needed in order to thrive in my close relationships.
I also needed a mindset shift in terms of my personal power.
What makes my coaching program unique is that I combine the tools of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) with the science of empathy to provide empaths with a stronger sense of identity and self-empowerment coaching.
I’m an empath, wife, and a mother, and it is my mission to bring more clarity and empowerment to empaths and sensitives through self-discovery and mindset shifts (NLP).
I offer identity, mindset, and self-empowerment coaching to empaths, so that they can navigate their personal relationships more effectively and compassionately. I help empaths develop the self-understanding that they need in order to advocate for their personal needs so that they can thrive within their relationships.
By the end of the program, you’ll be equipped with the self-awareness that you need to navigate your world and relationships with more intention, efficiency, and empowerment. Get ready to:
- Increase your self-awareness and self-understanding
- Move into a state of self-empowerment
- Set healthy boundaries based on your unique wiring and needs
You desire to feel understood on a deeper level.
You’re highly empathetic, intuitive, insightful, and a great listener. People naturally flock to you for support. You just “get” people on a deeper level. You’re highly tuned into their emotions.
But what about you? When do you get to feel that same support?
At your core, you know you have a deeper desire to feel more understood on a deeper level as well. Your life would be so much more satisfying if you could help your loved ones to understand who you are at an identity level and teach them how to honor and respect your needs and boundaries as a sensitive person.
You dream of being seen and heard for who you are truly are at your core.
The Empath Empowerment Coaching Program
During our time together, you’ll learn how to develop a deeper understanding of yourself and your unique needs through making mindset shifts, learning your personality type, and how to use the science of empathy to better honor your energetic needs as an empath.
The Program Curriculum: In this 8-week program, we’re going to cover…
- Section 1: Mindset Work for Empaths
- Module 1 (Mindset Work w/Neuro Linguistic Programming):
- Learn the formula and principles of success
- Release negative emotions and limiting beliefs
- Learn additional NLP mindset techniques for shifting your mindset into a state of empowerment
- Creating achievable outcomes/goal setting for your personal and professional relationships
- Module 2 (Empath Empowerment):
- Learn about what it means to be an Empath
- Learn your Empath gifts and needs
- Release common Empath fears and limiting beliefs
- Module 3 (Empaths + Energy):
- Learn about energy, emotions, the vibrational scale, your bio field
- Learn about energy management and how to honor your nervous system as an empath
- Module 4 (Empaths + Relationships):
- The Empath inner child
- Learn about empath relationships: Setting healthy boundaries, energy protection, and how to recognize co-dependent relationships
- Empath discernment
- Module 1 (Mindset Work w/Neuro Linguistic Programming):
- Section 2: Myers-Briggs Personality Types
- Module 5 (Myers-Briggs Personality Types):
- Discover your personality type
- Discover your strengths/needs based on your type
- Learn how your type plays out in your relationships
- Module 6 (Myers-Briggs Personality Types):
- Learn the cognitive functions
- Learn how you can use your cognitive functions to achieve your goals
- Temperament styles and FIRM Model
- Module 5 (Myers-Briggs Personality Types):
What you’ll need to participate in the program:
- 45 min. per week of your time (for 8 weeks) for your virtual coaching sessions
- Zoom Video Call
- A journal or notebook (something to write your journal responses and questions in)
- An open and committed heart and mind
- Willingness to work on yourself, first
What you’ll receive when you enroll:
- 8 coaching calls with Naomi (One 45-minute call per week, for eight weeks total)
- Guided NLP mindset change-work strategies during coaching sessions (ex. releasing negative emotions + limiting beliefs with Tapping/EFT + TIME Techniques) + guided meditations
- The Empath Empowerment Digital Course Companion
- Unlimited email support in-between coaching calls
- BONUS – Empath Guided Meditation
- BONUS – Personal welcome package from Naomi
Hi! I’m Naomi.
Aloha! I’m Naomi. I am an Internationally Board Certified Life and Success Coach and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner, an empath, a mother, and the host of the That’s Deep Podcast.
I help empaths set healthy boundaries in relationships, manage energetic overwhelm, and release self-limiting beliefs.
NOW is the perfect time to join The Empath Empowerment Program.
Now, you might be saying to yourself, “But wait, I’m already overwhelmed!
How am I going to commit to anything else right now?” “I don’t have the time or financial resources,” or “ I don’t know if I can truly make the changes that I want to in myself or my relationships.”
I know that you’ve got your hands full and that it can be scary to commit to more things when your energy is already depleted.
Or maybe you’ve had a less-than-ideal or bad coaching experience before. Maybe you think that having a life coach is one of those things that are “nice to have, but not necessary.” Or maybe you aren’t exactly sure what a coach can do to improve your life.
Sure, you can put it off until the timing in your life is better. Or when you’re in a better place as a whole. Yep. I did that for a long time too.
But when it comes down to it, I know that you’re tired of feeling like you’re just putting your personal needs on the back burner, over and over again. Waiting until the timing is right.
I’ve been there more times than I’d like to admit. But I know that you aren’t willing to keep living in a state of disempowerment anymore. You’re over re-living the continuous cycle of feeling misunderstood, overwhelmed, and energetically burnt out.
You know that deep down, you are NOT a victim of the world that you see. You’re ready to learn how to use your sensitivities and your unique inner wiring to your advantage.
You’re ready to learn about your unique strengths and needs, so that you can design your life in ways that honor your sensitivities and preferences.
You’re ready to dive in and embody the deep state of empowerment that you so truly deserve.
And at your core, you’re ready to be seen for who you truly are in your relationships.
What shifts can I expect to have after I complete the program?
So, I bet you’re wondering what your life could look like after you finish The Empath Empowerment program?
Because honestly, we’re really not in the business of trying to waste anyones time or money on “just another informational course that leads you nowhere, confused, and doesn’t drive any real results.
And we are NOT (I emphasize the word, not) trying to spend another year waiting around, being scared of commitment while we “just think about it” some more.
With this program, you can expect to experience more:
- Mental clarity around who you are and what you need to show up as your best self
- Being seen as the unique individual that you are (and taking the first steps to acknowledge your uniqueness)
- Being equipped with the proper knowledge to set and maintain healthy boundaries as an empath
- Knowledge about how others are wired differently, so that you can hold more space in your relationships with your loved ones
- Creative expansion around opening yourself up to more opportunities that serve who you truly are, your mission, and that honor your unique needs
- Shifting yourself into an empowered and growth-focused mindset
- Being at cause instead of in effect in your relationships
By the end of the course, you’ll be equipped to improve your relationships!
Wondering what it’s like to work with Naomi?
Here’s what her clients are saying:
One of the best decisions I ever made was stepping outside of my comfort zone and signing up for Naomi’s Empath Coaching program to continue my self-improvement journey! Naomi’s vast amount of knowledge educated me on what it truly means to be a Empath & Highly Sensitive Person.
I learned so much about my personality type and now have many tools to help me set me up for success in my day to day life and in my personal and professional communications.
Emotional overwhelm was a huge issue for me prior to our sessions and it is nearly non-existent now. When I feel overwhelm coming on, I can easily put my learnings into practice which is so empowering.
In addition, meeting with her every week was good for my soul and helped me prioritize myself! Her energy was truly amazing…she brought her whole self to every session and was incredibly compassionate that I felt comfortable opening up to her, which can be a challenge as an Empath.
She lovingly guided me in the process of realizing my gifts and I use them to this day.
I also learned to be more comfortable setting boundaries, using my voice, and practicing self-care. These were all things I struggled with for many years and it is liberating to finally be able to show my authentic self with no guilt or shame.
Lastly, one of the most enlightening parts of our sessions was becoming more in touch with my inner child. I was able to resolve negative feelings and highlight the positives from my childhood.
Through this work, I was able to remember the things that gave me joy as a child (being creative, writing, enjoying nature) and I started weaving those things into my life again.
Mahalo nui loa Naomi for your wisdom, love, and helping me find joy as an Empath/HSP!!
“Working with Naomi reminded me that I am never stuck in one place or situation for long; it can all be changed with a simple change of mindset. I also needed to hear that I am here to help others.”
“Naomi is such a light to work with! She is always willing to serve others and it has been a joy getting to know her and work with her. I definitely recommend you working with Naomi! She is such an amazing and intuitive person and a delight to work with. You won’t regret it!”
Do you have any additional questions?
I’d love to help!
Email me at email@example.com